Questions for me:
- Morning person or sleep in all day (if you could) kind of person? Up until a couple of months ago I would have definitely said I prefer a lie in but I like to make the weekends count so even at the weekend I get up early-ish.
- Full course meal or skip the grub and go straight for dessert? Full course for sure, I’m actually hungry now!
- What is your most favourite blog post that you have written so far (include the link)? My post on recycling tin cans into herb plant pots had a great response but my favourite blog that I wrote was 10 fun hobbies to help you make new friends because of how helpful it is.
- Who is your favourite blogger or type of blogger (include link, if you can!)? All my nominations are my favourite and I have a small guilty pleasure with watching tutorial videos on instagram.
- What are you happiest doing? Going on a long walk with my dog in the sunshine or sat at my desk redesigning my blog.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Wow, either a road trip round America because I have never been or I would love to go anywhere exotic.
- Following question 6, who would you want to go with, or would you rather go solo? I’d got with my fiance and sneak my dog in my suitcase.
- What show are you currently binge watching on Netflix (come on, I can’t be the only one!)? There are so many! Current favourite is Brooklyn 99
- If you could be wildly successful in whatever you chose to do, what would you pick? (btw, they say that the thing you choose here is actually what you should be chasing in real life!) I have so much fun with Hobbyism that it would definitely be doing that.
- If you were given the opportunity to travel the world (with family) and get paid blogging, would you do it? Definitely
- All American Auto Services– Jess was the first person to ever email me through my contact form! Jess’s blog is packed with great content on car advice and she is full of knowledge when it comes to cars. I promise you will learn something new if you visit her blog.
- Family by choice are so supportive of everyone that I had to nominate them. They always retweet my content on twitter and always give me amazing feedback.
- King Braswell – we always have great twitter conversations and his blog is honest and refreshing.
- Lost in wonderland has a lovely blog themed around Alice in Wonderland and is currently blogging about her alphabet dating adventure. Most importantly she is really supportive of my blog and her thoughtful comments cheer me up.
- Beka‘s blog is absolutely beautiful. Her photography is stunning and her content is well written. Beka wrote a guest post for me recently on how to start bullet journaling and it was brilliant.
Whilst we’re doing this I want to thank all my amazing Twitter followers who are so supportive.
Questions for the nominees:
If you decide to accept the award, here are the 10 questions you will need to answer:
- Favourite season?
- Favourite social media platform?
- What do you do when your not blogging?
- All time favourite actor or actress?
- If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What was the first book you ever read?
- What’s your favourite genre of music?
- Tea or coffee?
- If you could pursue any hobby in the world what would it be?
- Do you have a hobby at the moment you’re passionate about?
Rules of the Liebster Award 2018~
1) If you accept, thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
2) Display the award on your blog.
3) Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
4) Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional in 2018)
5) Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
6) List these rules in your post.
7) Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
For more detailed information on the Liebster Award 2018 visit here.
To accept the nomination, answer my questions, tag me and notify me of your post by commenting on my post! I look forward to reading your answers! Remember to nominate other bloggers so we can all continue discovering new blogs, building relationships, and supporting one another!
**Featured Image by The Global Aussie